WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Final year students with availability of at least 4 days a week for 6 months.
- Fresh graduates in Business Administration or Management/Marketing/Communication are also welcome to apply (MBA is a plus).
- Proficient in Mandarin and English; written and verbal.
- B2B marketing experience is a plus.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize tasks, while handling numerous assignments simultaneously. Strategical and analytical skills is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Willingness to learn new skills with a ‘Can Do’ positive attitude
- Desire to contribute and improve campaign execution
- Tech savvy and open to learning how to use new technologies.
- Looking for full-time opportunities after your internship.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Work with the core marketing team to drive strategic planning and prioritization
- Collaborate internally with Customer Success, Growth, Sales, and the Business Units and external parties/stakeholders
- Ownership of regional/country Marketing plans that support local sales needs & business goals, which are aligned with region directions & objectives; short & long term goals.
- Build strategy and analyze around customers’ purchase behavior to maximize opportunities.
- Identify, research, and generate highly qualified leads against the company’s Ideal Customer Profile
- Marketing material/ events/ workshops preparation & sourcing
- Work closely with other regions to better understand the value proposition and marketing opportunity (business, product etc)
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets