WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing.
- 3-5 years working experience in performance management.
- Have in depth operational knowledge of Google Analytics and other website analytical applications
- Very curious and well informed about social media news and trends.
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively and independently within a dynamic and fast-paced company organization.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively develop, lead a high performing team and the ability to take charge and get results within a team environment.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Leadership/Supervisory Role:
- Spearheads, strengthens, and oversees the acquisition efforts of the Growth team
- Plays a key mentorship role to the team members, assisting in the execution of their functions, ensuring that their professional skills are consistently growing
- Formulate the business/brand’s growth strategies through ROI-based consumer approaches and data-driven acquisition strategies
- Develops effective performance management arrangements that support the achievement of the business’s overall targets, goals, and objectives.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Customer Success and Engineering Services department in order to ensure that there is a shared goal of improving marketing program and campaign performance and also in revenue targets for the business
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition team in selecting key personnel for the performance marketing Team.
- Collaborates closely with the DPMS members in formulation of targets, strategies for marketing campaigns, and departmental budgetary allocations.
- Managing the department’s tracking, data analysis, and testing consumer acquisition channels.
- Creation and optimization of a wide range of forecasting tools that integrate research insights and sets of data.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets