WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Experienced progressive HR generalist with a proven track record
- Self – starter, passionate about attracting and developing top talent within organization
- High degree of technical awareness and practical experience of applying employment laws plus a strong knowledge of local labor law and migration regulation
- Graduate in a relevant field and a professional qualification
- Have at least 1-2 years relevant experience in a similar role. Exposure working in an international setting is an added plus.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English + Local language
- Strong attention to detail, coordination and organizational skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills (verbal and written), able to communicate at all levels of the company
- Act with integrity. Attention to details. Ability to prioritize and plan work effectively
- High level of independence and self-organization. Report timely, advice accordingly.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Country HR Operations
- To ensure HR data and records are maintained correctly and accurately at all times.
- Ensuring all HR practices are in compliance with Labour law, statutory and other external requirements.
- To handle orientation and induction program
- To assist Regional HR in administering staff disciplines and misconducts of the respective local markets.
- Talent Acquisition
- Support recruitment, define the job role
- Obtain hiring and compensation approvals
- Select candidate, extend hiring offer and arrange contract to the successful candidate
- Manage staff onboarding: prepare for arrival, induction, probation assessment
- Support and participation in Talent Acquisition activities – Career Day, University Relationships etc.
- People Engagement & Communication
- Proactively lead culture initiatives to foster an effective employee culture
- Coordinate and execute with Regional HR on programs and policies to improve employee satisfaction and workplace experience
- Be the first local point of contact for employees’ enquiries and provides employees with information and guidance on HR programs, policies and services.
- Escalates queries of a more complex nature to Regional HR
- Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company’s requirements
- Work closely with Regional HR in administering onsite complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues
- HR Representative for cross-functional site events: facility integration, CSR (corp. social responsibility)
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets