WHO WE ARE
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadening our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries – Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
If you’re ready to create the future of digital marketing solutions at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Have 0-2 years of relevant experience in Saas Customer Success or account management, business development, or strategy consulting a plus
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Passionate in digital marketing and technology, and have the motivation and are eagerness to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, both in English and local language
- Are analytical and strong problem solving skills to synthesize data into clear insights for customers
- Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- On-boarding and partnering with our customers, to ensure that they’re up and running on our platform and setup for success
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers within assigned accounts
- Continually providing strategic advice and guidance, responding to client questions in a timely manner to ensure clients are achieving their business goals.
- Devise strategies to help increase email revenue for all your customers and help effectively manage the technical and business health of our customers.
- Proactively review customer dashboards, address any open issues, and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation.
- Contribute to feedback to Engineering Services team on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets