WHO WE ARE
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadening our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries – Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
If you’re ready to create the future of digital marketing solutions at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Have 0-2 years in Customer Success and Digital Marketing experience/exposure.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Passionate about digital marketing and the latest trends in technology, plus have the motivation and eagerness to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, both in English and local language.
- Have analytical and strong problem solving skills to synthesize data into clear insights for customers.
- Strong characters and attitude who are:
- Detail orientated and highly organized
- Has good communication skills – Able to convey difficult concepts to the customers and have, good negotiation skills
- A good team player and aims to continue improving with the team and also able to work within and cross departments
- A fast learner, able to adapt to change quickly and able to align with business direction
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- On-boarding and partnering with our customers, to ensure that they’re up and running on our platform and setup for success.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with key decision makers within the assigned accounts B2B customers/portfolios
- Maintaining a consistent response and communication and ensuring customers expectations are well managed.
- Reviewing customer performance and providing a strong strategic plan that results in maximizing growth and ROI
- Contribute to feedback to the internal team on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences.
- Identify customers growth opportunities throughout the subscription period and create and execute renewal/retention strategies as well as identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Basic knowledge on Email Marketing tools/platforms / Digital Marketing Tools/
- Data analytics, microsoft office
- Focus on customer retention activities as part of the countries portfolio growth focus
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets