WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Are able to understand data structure and optimize technical performance
- 0-2 Years’ experience as a programmer/developer
- Have technical working knowledge of
- Have a good understanding of RESTful API
- Knowledge in PHP/NodeJS/React is an added plus
- Have experience in working in an Agile environment
- Are able to multitask effectively and adjust quickly to different situations
- Are willing to learn and adapt to new and different technologies
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, both in local language and English
- Are obsessed with detail, and have an analytical mindset
- Strong team player, but still a self-starter
- Willing to work with customers for product installation, troubleshooting and monitoring.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Preparing data specification and integration for customers using our solutions
- Interfacing with customers on a regular basis, working with their marketing and development team to ensure successful on-boarding and long-term success
- Work collaboratively with cross functions departments to constantly provide solutions and deliver performance for our customers
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Proactively finding opportunities to improve customer performance
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets