WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Have 0-2 years of working experience in business operations. Fresh graduates in Business (MBA is a plus) are also welcome to apply.
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion, responsibly
- Willingness to learn new skills with a ‘Can Do’ positive attitude
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment, organized, and adjust priorities on the fly
- Experience in basic areas of Accounting such as AR (Account Receivables) is a plus
- Involvement in Project Management work is an added advantage
- Experience with working VISA or foreign labor requirement is an added plus
- Experience in Invoicing consolidation and Vendor Management
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- AR Collection
- Liaising with VN customers (current and churned but still owing) on outstanding invoices to ensure that we are able to collect all amounts owing to us.
- Coordinate with customers on payment processes
- Coordinate with Customer Success team + Accounting firm and ensure accuracy and delivered/completed on time on a monthly basis
- Maintenance of all records of customer invoices and any other related documentation
- Vendor Management
- Communicate and coordinate with 3rd party vendors to ensure that all necessary needs + requirements are met according that is aligned to business needs.
- Ensuring that the vendor management processes are adhered
- Ensuring that all invoices are paid on time.
- Upkeeping/updating all validity and scope of contracts with the vendor
- Continuous research on vendors and comparison of prices
- Country Admin
- Meeting room reservations
- Organizing Team Building activities: outing, team lunch/dinner, karaoke night, bowling night, movie night, etc.
- Coordination and planning of company events (like MailChimp Clinic, Ematic Happy Hour planning)
- Maintain local office travel calendar and local coordination for all guest / travellers from other operating countries
- Maintaining National Holidays calendar
- Work cross-functionally with different teams within the company to ensure processes are developed and executed smooth
- Optimise internal structures and processes to ensure country office operations run at maximum efficiency
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets