WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Have 0-2 years of working experience in business operations. Fresh graduates in Business (MBA is a plus) are also welcome to apply.
- Tech savvy and willingness to learn new skills
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion, responsibly
- Willingness to learn new skills with a ‘Can Do’ positive attitude
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment, organized, and adjust priorities on the fly
- Experience in basic areas of Accounting such as AR is a plus
- Involvement in Project Management work is an added advantage
- Experience with working visa’s or foreign labor requirement is plus
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Manage office space and costs, and source new locations as we grow our team
- Ensure country office complies with all local rules and regulations
- Optimize internal structures and processes to ensure country office operations run at maximum efficiency
- Manage documentation and paperwork for new office setups and ongoing operations
- Communicate with local institutions such as banks and government offices
- Coordinating with the Accounting firm on invoicing, expenses and other accounting matters
- Assist with talent acquisition activities such as screening candidates and other ad hoc tasks
- Maintain local office travel calendar
- Network with the local tech and startup community
- Work cross functionally with different teams within the company to ensure processes are developed and executed smoothly
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets