WHO WE ARE – EMATIC AGENCY
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadening our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries – Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
Ematic Agency – we are digital marketing solutions experts that like to do things a bit differently. We just do it right. We’re a team of builders and strategist who are committed to solving growth and ROI challenges related to the buyer’s journey. Our work is integrated between digital marketing strategy and technology invention. Combined both, we eliminate all the digital marketing wastage and we maximize your business results.
We’s like to think of ourselves as the beta version of what agencies should be.
- Support the Head of Communication & Design in review and execution of agency-wide graphic design requests.
- Design, produce and deliver ongoing maintenance of existing design assets for clients. Ensure content accuracy and appropriateness, maintain brand adherence and consistency in tone/voice, and meet quality standards and expectations.
- Strong in ideation and manage all the new onboarding clients.
- Oversee all the creative team deliverables to ensure they meet the deadlines.
- A team player and an initiates brainstorming session to keep the momentum going.
- Excellent listening and communication skills with the ability to pay strict attention to detail while juggling several complex projects is a must.
- Manage digital projects end-to-end, including reviewing, editing, and finalizing while working under tight schedules. Complete follow-up actions promptly, and meet targeted deadlines
- Work quickly with the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve problems with minimal supervision
- Work independently, offers inputs during collaboration meetings and cross-functionally, and within teams.
- Proactively seek answers when information or direction is unclear. Undertake research, where appropriate, to self-educate on business and industry.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA degree from a four-year college or university (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Advertising or a related field).
- Proven work experience as a Lead designer in any agency or a big organization or a similar role at least more than 5 years.
- Solid understanding of web design principles, including responsive/adaptive design, user experience & accessibility, as well as traditional prepress and production.
- PREFERRED SKILLS
- Candidate must have a portfolio demonstrating a range of visual communication skills and creative talent.
- Technical knowledge and expertise using;
- Familiar with Adobe Suite
- Experience and knowledgeable in UX is an added advantage
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets