WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- At least 1-3 years of legal working experience
- Expertise in drafting, negotiating and maintaining a wide variety of commercial agreements typical to the technology sector, such as SaaS agreements, NDA’s, reseller and other channel partner agreements, and technology partnership agreements
- Malaysia Bar Qualified
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Ability to speak/write Malay and/or Mandarin is a plus.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Advising, drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts including tenancy agreements, marketing, sales & services agreements, procurement, employment, nondisclosure agreements etc. as well as post-contract related matters
- Supporting new business initiatives from a legal perspective including licensing requirements and increasing operational and functional departments awareness of best practices and policies
- Advising on legal matters/applicable laws, including ensuring compliance with data protection laws as well as the operational and functional departments in all areas of law (advertising, commercial, competition, corporate, IT, IP, data privacy, employment)
- Advising and following up on all litigation, dispute resolution, and internal and external investigations as well as maintaining legal standard and compliance with applicable laws.
- Supporting corporate secretarial work between the business/functions and company secretary, document control system for filing of agreements / documents / correspondences, filing of the agreements / documents in accordance with the system and other legal administrative tasks
- Work with other business functions to develop legal awareness, deliver training, provide legal advice, guidance, assistance in customer claims
- Hands on experience in fundraising activities is an added plus
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets