WHO WE ARE
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadening our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries – Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
If you’re ready to create the future of digital marketing solutions at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Have 1-3 years of sales experience in a tech company, a huge plus if you’ve worked in a SaaS company
- Have experience working in the field of e-commerce and digital marketing
- Proven consulting skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data and designing an execution plan to derive results from insights
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin/Cantonese
- Experience in a client-facing consulting role creating marketing strategy deliverables for a consulting firm OR agency OR similar sales and marketing role
- Positive mindset, a go-getter and not afraid of rejection. (It happens even to the best salespeople!)
- Good team player, with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your KPIs.
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Experienced in CRM tools (exposure in Hubspot is plus).
- Have good knowledge of the local market needs. Exposure to the Digital Marketing world is an added plus.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Define procedures and strategy for execution recommendations
- Providing exceptional understanding and insights of our technology and product.
- Keeping an eye on the competitive landscape to ensure top position of Ematic in the market
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success Team in providing top notch solution based service
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Building a marketing strategy that turns into revenue and growth
- Attending Sales Meetings and bringing in new customers/leads onboard
- Working towards hitting monthly revenue targets set by the company
- Executing our sales process diligently and keeping up to date progress of the sales funnel.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets