WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Fresh graduate or working professionals with less than 2 years of experience
- Enjoy talking to people
- Have experience using CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot etc) preferred but not required
- Are obsessed with details, and have an analytical mind-set
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication in English (local language is a plus)
- Are a strong team player, but still a self-starter
- Have a keen interest in Internet of Things
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Attending Sales Meetings and bringing new customers onboard
- Working towards hitting monthly revenue targets set by the company
- Executing our sales cycle diligently and up keeping our CRM
- Providing exceptional understanding and insights of our technology and product.
- Keeping an eye on the competitive landscape to ensure top position of Ematic in the market
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success Team in providing top notch solution base service
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- Researching, identifying, and prospecting for new clients against the company’s Ideal Customer Profile
- Assisting local sales rep/regional manager with networking, prospecting, pitching and effective sales pipeline management
- Managing local sales pipeline in CRM, follow sales process religiously
- Being at the front-line and providing a solid understanding of our technology and partner technologies
- Watching the competitive landscape and identifying how the company can position itself ahead of trends
- Working closely with our cross-functional teams to better understand value proposition