WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF
- Experience architect-ting complex web applications
- Experience with using and debugging AWS products
- Proven Track record of having led a team of 2-3 individuals
- Required Skills:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with one or more back-end programming languages – PHP, Go, Python, Ruby, .NET, Node, etc.
- Understanding Version control and tools such as Git, Mercurial, etc.
- Understanding of (or prior experience working with) container solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Facebook API (Nice to have)
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React workflows.
- Collaborate daily with product managers
- Establishing deployment standards and follow coding best practices including peer code reviews
- Develop and update support documentation
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire frames into high quality code
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets