WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years of agency or brand work experience in digital marketing, social media marketing, and/or creative content writing.
- Paid Social for multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Able to communicate the requirements and expectations well to both internal and external parties.
- Knowledge about digital marketing, social media marketing, and/or creative content writing, as well as social media platforms and tools.
- Fully understands the impact of social media for businesses and brands and have the ability to share
- Resourceful, motivated, independent and takes initiative to fulfil tasks.
- Ability to read and write BM and/or Mandarin will be an added advantage.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Managing a portfolio of brands collaboratively with your support network.
- Liaising and networking with Clients.
- Getting the brief from Clients, fully understanding the brief and communicating it to internal team to strategize together as a team.
- Planning and executing social media strategies that help Clients achieve their business and marketing objectives.
- Leading the execution team to fulfill the Clients’ needs.
- Day-to-day social media management inclusive of creating & publishing contents on
- Clients’ social media channels, monitoring & responding to comments and messages, and reporting of all social media activities for the month.
- Analyzing and reviewing monthly or campaign reports to gauge the effectiveness of the content and/or campaign ran for the Client.
- Social Media Management:
- Editorial calendar management.
- Ensure consistent posting on social media platform.
- Provide fully detailed reporting on Engagement.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets