WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- 3-5 years of Account Management OR Sales / Business Development at a Software/SaaS company OR Digital Marketing Agency
- At least 2 years of management experience in leading a team
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies
- Experience leading teams that consist of multi levels of management
- Excellent data analytical abilities (able to work with numbers, draw analysis)
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication + collaboration skills
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the customer experience
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Willingness to ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist wherever needed
- Developed successful long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Driving & managing customer success activities + outcomes in the Taiwan market
- Defining and optimizing the customer lifecycle
- Measuring the effectiveness of customer success
- Leading a world-class customer success team, using data to drive success
- Enhancing effectiveness and efficiency through technology
- Developing and delivering quarterly success review
- Establishing the company’s definitions and goals for customer growth
- Branding and marketing Ematic to wider coverage
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and learn from best practices in the industry
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets