WHO WE ARE
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadening our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries – Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
If you’re ready to create the future of digital marketing solutions at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
- Some creative industry experiences with 0-2 Years of working experience in web and digital product design. Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
- PREFERRED SKILLS
- Candidate must have a portfolio demonstrating a range of visual communication skills and creative talent.
- Technical knowledge and expertise using;
- Familiar with Adobe Suite
- Experience and knowledgeable in UX is an added advantage
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Support the Head of Communication & Design in review and execution of agency-wide graphic design requests.
- Design, produce and deliver ongoing maintenance of existing design assets for clients. Ensure content accuracy and appropriateness, maintain brand adherence and consistency in tone/voice, and meet quality standards and expectations
- Create easy to understand charts, graphs, and diagrams for slides, web, social media, and performance media. Use graphic design to illustrate technical knowledge
- Perform ongoing maintenance of existing design assets. Revise and improve based on feedback and business/industry changes
- Manage digital projects end-to-end, including reviewing, editing, and finalizing while working under tight schedules. Complete follow-up actions promptly, and meet targeted deadlines
- Work quickly with the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve problems with minimal supervision
- Work independently, Offers inputs during collaboration meetings and cross-functionally, and within teams.
- Proactively seek answers when information or direction is unclear. Undertake research, where appropriate, to self-educate on business and industry.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets