WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Have 3-5 years of working experience in business operations.
- Tech savvy and willingness to learn new skills
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills and the ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Willingness to learn new skills with a ‘Can Do’ positive attitude
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment, organized, and adjust priorities on the fly
- Experience in basic areas of Accounting and Sales Contracts is a plus
- Involvement in Project Management work is an added advantage
- Experience + knowledge in Foreign working permit (VISA’s) and local labor requirement is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively develop, lead a high performing team and the ability to take charge and get results within a team environment.
- Experience in project management activities and leading business operations initiatives is a plus
- In depth knowledge and experience in local ID Labour law is a plus
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Working on full Country Operations Manager scope for Indonesia
- Direct daily activities to meet efficiency and profit goals.
- Lead and shape new initiatives to meet organizational goals.
- Negotiate and monitor specific budgets, controlling costs where possible
- Working with Sales and Customer Success team on preparing commercial contracts
- Working with Customers Success and Finance team on customer invoicing
- Liaising with ID customers (current and churned but still owing) on outstanding invoices
- Ensure country office complies with all local rules and regulations
- Communicate with local institutions such as banks and government office
- Maintain repository of all legal documents from vendors, accounting firms, sales contracts, bank contracts etc
- Maintain list of POCs for each vendor and government institution
- Notarization of documents
- Coordination and planning of company events (like MailChimp Clinic, Ematic Happy Hour planning)
- Maintain local office travel calendar and local coordination for all guest /travellers from other operating countries
- Maintaining National Holidays calendar
- Work cross-functionally with different teams within the company to ensure processes are developed and executed smooth
- Optimise internal structures and processes to ensure country office operations run at maximum efficiency
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets