WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Business Admin or Management
- Have 1-2 years’ working experience as a recruiter or Talent Specialist or similar role
- Have hands-on experience with professional networks (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.)
- Are familiar with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs), Talent Pool and University relationship experience is a plus
- Have strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Are able to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Possess a good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes/profiles to identify fit
- Have effective time-management abilities and the ability to manage confidential or sensitive information
- Are able to quickly form meaningful relationships with others
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Pre-screening resumes from website, all outlets of social media and online job boards as necessary
- Working with internal hiring managers on setting up job templates, job screening questions and starting the approval process
- Analyse, respond and resolve recruitment and on boarding issues
- Ability to perform data entry in multiple systems (Applicant Tracking System, Excel, etc.)
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality always both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Initiate appropriate pre-employment screenings with accuracy
- Monitors status of background process and drug screen results, and updates results in a timely manner in associated recruiting reports and applicant tracking system
- Provide superior customer service to hiring managers, employees and candidates
- Involve in recruitment for non-engineering, technical positions as well as administrative positions
- Building, producing and maintaining recruiting and compliance reporting
- Work together with Head of TA/HR on all Talent Acquisition projects.
- Be part of the University Relationship program across Ematic Solutions.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets